The Ultimate elvis tribute artist contest
Put on your blue suede shoes and join us as Cooly Rocks On hosts the preliminary rounds of the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Contest (UETA). Formerly held in Surfers Paradise, experience the very best Elvis Tribute Artists compete over three invigorating days with the winner heading straight to Elvis Week, held in Memphis, USA. Crowd favourites, Marcus Jackson and Brendon Chase along with the rest of our 2019 top 10 UETA finalists will be invited back to compete in hope to take out the title.
*Applications CloseD 15 Feb 2021
Thursday 10 – Sunday 13 June 2021
- Applicants will be shortlisted in line with EPE competition rules and criteria
- The judges decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into
- Upon acceptance in to the Contest, each Elvis Tribute Artist (ETA) will receive a contract which they must sign and return along with their music tracks to confirm their position in the Contest, within 14 days.
- In the event that any of the selected applicants are unable to return their contract with music tracks by the due date, an offer will be extended to the next applicant in selection process. The next applicant selected will have 7 days to return their contract and music.
- If the position becomes available inside 5 weeks of the start of the event, the position may not be filled.
*Order of performers in all rounds will be drawn at random by a nominated member of Major Events Gold Coast.
1st Prize – $5,000 cash AND a place in the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest in Memphis (as part of Elvis Week)
2nd Prize – $3,000 cash
3rd Prize – $1,500 cash
The remaining 7 competitors from the top 10 will each receive $500 cash.
*Prizes are subject to travel restrictions and Elvis Week 2021 proceeding in Memphis.
*Applications close 15 Feb 2021
The Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist (ETA) Contest is an Elvis Presley Enterprises (EPE) licenced event and will follow the strict rules and guidelines presented in the agreement between Major Events Gold Coast and EPE.